Harmony Public Schools will continue to provide breakfast and lunch for pick up by parents at designated locations throughout the district. The Texas Department of Agriculture no longer provides funding for Saturday and Sunday meals, so these meals will not be available.
Meals may be picked up at designated locations on Mondays & Thursdays:
Harmony School of Technology at 3203 North Sam Houston Pkwy W, Houston, TX 77038.
Parents now have the option of picking up meals for their children without them being present in the vehicle. One meal bag will be issued for each child 18 and under. However, eligibility must still be verified. There are three options when picking up meals:
- If children are present in the vehicle, no additional documentation is required.
- If a parent/guardian requests meals for children enrolled in Harmony Public Schools (not present in the vehicle), no additional documentation is needed since we already have record of eligibility by enrollment.
- If a parent/guardian requests meals for children not enrolled in Harmony Public Schools, they must present one of the following documents at the time of pick up.
- Official letter/email/electronic school application from school listing children enrolled.
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of the school website, printed or electronic, that includes the children names
- Birth certificate for children not in school
- Student ID cards
Check the website of your child’s school for more information on times and locations. If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.