During Arrival and Dismissal
• No dropping students off or picking student up at the feeder. It is unsafe for students and parents.
• No dropping students off at the corner of building “A”. It holds up traffic flow.
• There are only two drop-off locations: 1) between Enrichment and Technology schools and 2) in front of Building B.
• Students need to be picked up by 3:50 pm. After 3:50 pm, you will need to come in inside Bldg. B and sign your student(s) out.
• PARENTS should NOT be on CELLPHONES during drop off and pick up. Parents should be diligent and alert when children must walk between cards.
PLEASE DRIVE SLOW FOR THE SAFETY OF STUDENTS AND STAFF.
If you are picking up your student(s) after 3:50 pm, you need to consider carpooling or an after-school program. You may pick up a list of daycares, after-school programs, and transportation options from the front office in Bldg. A. The Harmony Education Foundation After-school Program will offer supervision, a snack, and an activity to students in their care until 6:00 pm. Go to https://www.harmonyed.org/ for more information.
Disciplinary consequences for remaining on campus unsupervised after designated dismissal times within a school year are as follows:
Additionally, students who are picked up after their designated dismissal time may be placed in the After-school Program. Parents of these students will be responsible for all fees incurred as a result of such placement.