Our annual red ribbon week is going to be full of fun activities dedicated to teaching students the importance of staying drug and alcohol free. The students can help support red ribbon week by dressing up in a different theme for each day of the week.
You are invited to participate in a week of spirit to celebrate our choice to be drug free. Please remember to follow the school dress code.
* Monday 10/22- “PEACE OUT TO DRUGS”! Wear tie-dye clothes.
* Tuesday 10/23-“DOUBLE UP AGAINST DRUGS” Twin day-students dress the same as their friend.
* Wednesday 10/24 ‘’ UNITY DAY ’’ Together against bullying wear orange.
* Thursday 10/25- “FROM HEAD TO TOE-I’M DRUG FREE” Crazy hair and crazy socks day.
* Friday 10/26-“TEAM- UP AGAINST DRUGS” We are a team fighting against drugs! Wear your favorite team’s shirt or jersey.