Red Ribbon Week(October 25-29) is the nation’s oldest and largest drug prevention awareness program. To represent our pledge to live drug-free and honor the sacrifice of all who have lost their lives in the fight against drugs, HST will celebrate Red Ribbon Week with special dress-up days.
Monday: Proud to Be Drug-Free! Wear Red to Help Kickoff Red Ribbon Week
Tuesday: Team Up Against Bullying and Using Drugs! Wear Your Favorite Team Shirt or Jersey with jeans.
Wednesday: Twin Day. Double Up and Say No to Drugs
Thursday: Scare Drugs Away! Wear Crazy Socks and Crazy Hair with Uniforms.
Friday: Think Pink Day! In Honor of October Being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Wear As Much Pink as Possible.
Please make sure to follow the Harmony school free dress code rules.
- Jeans must be free of holes, tears, or tight pants
- Clothing must not have any inappropriate wording, logos, messages, or advertising
- No shorts, skin-tight, or legging dresses, or skirts may be worn
- All dresses must have sleeves and be knee-length
- No low cut or midriff-baring, or backless blouses.
- No jeggings, tights, or skinny style pants
Failure to follow the dress code will result in parents being called to bring a change of clothes or pick up a child if they violate the dress code.
If you need any additional information regarding rules for free dress please reference page 25 of the student handbook.