This Thursday, February 6, 2020, we will be having an early dismissal at 12:30 followed by a Parent-Teacher conference.
Parent/Teacher conferences are a great time for parents to meet with teachers to discuss their student’s academic and social progress at school. It is also an excellent time for families to discuss plans of action for getting caught up, getting ahead, or taking advantage of other opportunities available to students to further their success in school and life. All HST parents welcome to attend conferences! Students may also come to conferences if parents prefer to have them there as well.
Come take this opportunity to get updates on your child’s progress!
* Early dismissal will be held from 12:30 PM. to 1:00 PM
* Parent-Teacher Conferences will be from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
* Please pick-up your student on time so that parent-teacher conferences can begin on time.
* There will be no after-school clubs or tutorial.
* No early, pick up from the front office after 12:00 pm.
Should you be unable to find time to meet with a teacher, please call or email the teacher to arrange for an individual conference.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at any time.
Thank you for your continued support.