During this time off from school from December 20, 2021, to January 3, 2022, for Winter break, we want to express our gratitude for everyone who has helped keep our students safe, healthy, connected, and learning. We thank:
● Our students and families who are persevering through hard times.
● Our teachers who have gone above and beyond to help make school a welcoming place where students can learn.
● Our administrators who have pulled double duty and filled in for their colleagues.
● Our many, many healers and helpers – the support staff and community volunteers who provide the extra hands and attention our children need.
May these days off be restful and healing.
● We look forward to seeing you again when school resumes on January 4, 2022.
● If traveling out of the country, please check the travel advisories for re-entry criteria.
● As long as your child is healthy, please encourage showing up to class when school is in session. Every day of school is an important opportunity for students to learn as well as connect to peers and their teachers.
Thank you for partnering with us to help your child learn, thrive, and succeed.